Nicki Minaj, Your Gianmarco Lorenzi Shoes Were Too Big

As usual I browse the net in the mornings and stumbled across The High Heel Times 2011 MTV Awards Shoe Review and found this Nicki Minaj photo. Which of course reminded me of The Shoe Girl's post Why So Big with pictures of celebs in shoes that were obviously too big. Seems as if the shoes would be too awkward to walk in.

Has she written the official Nicki Minaj Autobiography for her fans yet? I’m a new fan if you have not noticed. I have always admired Nicki Minaj but these Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2011 photos sucked me in to the Nicki Minaj world it. Nicki Minaj Pink Friday is your best work yet!

If you like this post subscribe to Her Shoe Addiction for special updates by email!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Popular posts from this blog

Guide To the Perfect Boutique Layout