We Sell Out Fast!!!


My New Favorite Things

My New Favorite Things

My new found luxuries are Vaseline cocoa butter deep conditioning lotion and Nivea Touch of Harmony Cream Oil Body Wash. As I am mobile blogging only for the second time in about 4 years, I almost like it a little better than sitting in front of my laptop.

The Weekend Post

This weekend I am reading a book called The Numerati by Stephen Baker. After listening to all the fuss on NPR a few weeks ago about what Google does with our personal information, this book captured my attention. Just recently I also experimented with a pretty pastel pink nail polish. It is really pretty.

Back to Shoes

After all these years I am finally ready to purchase my first pair of TOMS shoes. There are so many colors to choose from now and even a few different styles. If you have yet to read his story you should definitely do so.

XOXOXOXO,

Erika

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

Gucci Love

Featured Post

Hottest Shoe Trends

Women's Silk Sleepwear