We Sell Out Fast!!!


Would you wear a 10 inch heel?

<p>I'm just wondering why I haven't come across any of the shoe or fashion blogs making a big deal about her shoes. Just recently I saw her with a pair of spiked Christian Louboutin shoes that were super hot. I have even noticed Rihanna has been spotted wearing a lot of Louboutins recently. In fact if you go over to The High Heel Times you see the photos of Rihanna wearing a pair of 10 inch heels that are a pair of black leather boots by ChristIan Louboutin.the highest heels I wear comfortably are 3 and a half inches high. I have noticed that The Shoe Girl wears really high heels. So she will probably wear that 10 inch heel. Would you wear a 10 inch heel? Leave a comment in the box below.

Gucci Love

Featured Post

Hottest Shoe Trends

Women's Silk Sleepwear