My New Favorite Thing:The Wedge Sneaker

After months of brainstorming new ideas for this site, I have finally decided to write more. So please bare with me and all my grammatical errors. What's perfect right? I will also be adding more stuff to the site to keep you up to date with everything related to the current shoe trends. Look for our 'How to walk in high heels' section and Flickr shoe photos. This should be fun and exciting!

I am so excited about this wedge sneaker trend. I have not purchased a pair yet but I am in love with these sneakers. These are perfect for the short woman like myself(I'm only 5'2). Do you think this trend will stay around awhile? That's assuming you like the wedge sneaker trend. As you can tell I love it and hope this shoe trend is here to stay!

This is a selection of wedge sneakers. Don't forget to leave a comment below and share
your opinion of the wedge sneaker trend.


Peace.

Erika,
Her Shoe Addiction

Popular posts from this blog

Guide To the Perfect Boutique Layout