We Sell Out Fast!!!


HSA Update, Shoe of the Day & Strapped

I know I've been short with words lately. My day job has been getting the best of me. For those of you who do not know I've been working for one of Verizon Wireless' resellers or Indirect Agents to be proper about it. So my new day job now is selling smart phones mostly and a little troubleshooting. So I'm selling those iPhone's like crazy and of course the Samsung Galaxy S4 is really popular too. Most customers want to know what I use and its the HTC DNA. Anywho...back to shoes. Don't forget to leave your comments! I read each comment I get and love to hear what's on the mind of my readers. It motivates me to make sure you're rocking the latest footwear on the market right now. If you don't leave comments, I'm thinking you're not interested and I might as well give this shoe blogger's gig up. :-(


Gucci Love

Featured Post

Hottest Shoe Trends

Shop Silk PJs